They say that a father is the most important man in a girl’s life—I know my dad is. From dance recitals, basketball games, yoga classes and so much more, my dad does it all.
I wouldn’t be the person I am today without my dad. He is my biggest fan and proudest supporter. My brother’s like to say that I’m a suck up, but in reality, I’m just Daddy’s Little Girl—and always will be.
So, on Father’s Day, I’d like to say thank you, dad, for your unconditional love and support. I don’t know what I’d do without you.
Dad, thank you for…
1. Coaching every basketball, soccer, and softball team I ever played on.
2. Always saving a dance for me at parties—you have some killer moves.
3. Teaching me how to cook (well, sort of).
4. Being my yoga buddy.
5. Going to all my dance recitals and always bringing me flowers.
6. Family vacations.
7. Dealing with mom and I and all the silly things we do.
8. Always waiting for me on family bike rides to Piermont, even though you were trying to get in a good workout.
9. Always bringing me m&m’s when I finished finals.
10. Always parking at the airport when I came home from college so you could meet me at baggage claim, instead of waiting in the car.
11. Making it a point to visit me in Atlanta every few months, so I never get too homesick.
12. Inspiring me to always be the best version of myself.
13. Showing me that hard work pays off.
14. Teaching me to follow my dreams, and do what makes me happy.
15. Believing in me when I’m not strong enough to believe in myself.
You’re the best, Dad. Thank you for everything.